Terms and Policies
Terms & Conditions accepted and agreed by Tour Member.
1. Tours Company. covenants to include the tour fare: -
a) Accommodation (if applicable), is based on half twin sharing for adults. For person traveling alone who desires to sharing for every effort will be made to assign such accommodation. However, if this is not possible, the Tour Member will have to pay for a single room.
b) Tour Guide and Transportation as required in the itinerary.
2. The following are excluded from the tour fare: -
a) Cigarettes, wine, mineral water, laundry or other items of a purely personal nature and/or items not specified in the
itinerary as optional.
b) All meals, sightseeing and other items not specified in the itinerary as optional.
c) Passports and visa fees.
d) Excess baggage.
e) Airport taxes.
f) Optional tours.
3. No refund or reduction will be made to any Tour Member in respect of accommodations, meals, sightseeing tours or any other services which are includes in the tour fares but not utilized by the Tour Member of any reason whatsoever.
4. Deposit equal to 50% of tour fare per person (or CAD 50.00 per person whichever is higher) must be paid upon reservation and the balance must paid up within 21 days prior to the date of departure.
5. Cancellation fees per person shall be imposed as follows: -
a) Over 45 days (from date of departure): fully refund of tour fare or deposit paid.
b) 31-44 days (from date of departure): 25% (or CAD 50.00 per person whichever is higher) of tour fare.
c) 15-30 days (from date of departure): 50% (or CAD 100.00 per person whichever is higher) of tour fare.
d) 8-14 days (from date of departure): 75% (or CAD 200.00 per person whichever is higher) of tour fare.
e) Within 7 days (from date of departure): no refund of tour fare or deposit paid
6. Special promotion or discounted tour:
a) Tour fare should be paid in full at the time of registration.
b) Non-refundable, non-routable, after registration.
7. The company and-or its associated agents act only as agents for the transportation companies, hotel contractors and other principals, and tickets vouchers and documents are issued subjects to those terms and contracts under which these services are provided.
8. Every person participation in any tour or holiday organized by the Company and/or its associated agents shall be regraded in every respects as carrying his/her own risk. The Company and/or is associated agents shall not held responsible to any person as a result of the following: -
a) Inaccuracy, misdescription or changes in any tour itinerary.
b) Additional expenses due to delays or changes in air or any transport services, sickness, weather, war, quarantine or other causes.
c) Extension of stay-flight arrangements that cannot be confirmed.
d) The Company assumes no liability for any damages or loss of baggage, personal effects or accidents. It is a responsibility to the passenger to effect insurance. If luggage is lost or damaged through neglect on the part of the Company or its servants or agents, maximum liability per baggage will be CAD100.00.
e) i) Deportation or refusal of entry of Tour Member by immigration Authorities resulting from possession of unlawful items or holding improper travel documents or other causes or whose behavior and activities are considered as subversive by the foreign government concerned.
ii) Due to insufficient passport validity of at least 6 months from the date of departure of the countries visited.
9. The Company and/or its associated agents reserves the right to alter or modify with or with out prior notice the itineraries, travel arrangements and hotel accommodation in any way necessary, or withdraw the services of an accompanying Tour Manager, due to circumstances over which the operations have to control.
10. Tours will be operated on a seat-in-coach basis, when and where circumstances deemed necessary.
11. The Company also reserves the right to cancel or withdraw at any time, booking made by or on behalf of Tour Member prior to departure for any reason whatsoever, including insufficient number of passengers in which no liabilities whatsoever shall be borne by the Company in respect of such cancellations or withdrawal. The decision of the Company shall be final and conclusive. Money paid by such Tour Members towards booking fees shall be refunded to them.
12. Should there be difficult and uncooperative Tour Members during the tour, whose act and conduct deems to be unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, interests, well-being and safety of the other Tour Members and the smooth running of the tour in genera, the Tour Member concerned possesses full discretion to deal with such persons
a he/she deems fit, including requiring him/her to leave the tour. The decision of the Tour Manager in this respect is final and conclusive and the Company shall not make refund for any uncompleted part of the tour.
13. Programmes, tour prices, services and conditions are based on the situation applicable at time of the publication of the Company's brochure and are subject to change with or without prior notice.
14. The information in the Company's brochure is correct to the best of the Company's knowledge at the time of going to print, but the Company cannot guarantee that any item or amenity mentioned will always be available especially where the Company has no direct control over it.
15. Not withstanding the place or country in which a cause of action arises, it is expressly agrees here to that all causes of action/s shall at all times to commence within the Jurisdiction and territory of your destination.